Saturday, July 17, 2010

Janet’s Broadway Bakery

Janet’s bakery items can be found at the Farmer’s Market in Greenville

Owner - Janet Wideman – baked goods and breads

316 S Broadway St
Greenville, OH 45331
(937) 547-1500‎

At the time I added this posting I was unable to find a web page for Janet, however, I did find a nice review for her bakery online and have posted it here.
"We stumbled upon this bakery when we were looking for someone to make our wedding cake. The price is excellent and the buttercream icing is amazing. The lady that runs the place is great and will do whatever she can to assist. Looking forward to seeing the finished product of our wedding cake.
*****Follow-Up****** The wedding is over and I must say we were thrilled with everything in regards to the cake provided from Janet’s. We loved it and our guests loved it. We had several people coming up to us asking where the cake came from. We had 4 flavors of cake Vanilla, Vanilla with Strawberry Filling, Chocolate and Chocolate with Rasberry Filling all with buttercream icing. If I could I would give Janet’s Broadway Bakery 10 Stars. Greenville area is lucky to have this Bakery and I wish her the best of luck for many years to come."

0 comments:

Post a Comment